kriv forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

formula1 May 7, 2011

Go down

formula1 May 7, 2011 Empty formula1 May 7, 2011

Post  Admin Sat May 07, 2011 5:50 am

DHL, the world's leading logistics company and Official Logistics Partner of Formula 1, has been officially announced as the title sponsor of this weekend's Istanbul race, which is now referred to as the 2011 FORMULA 1 DHL TURKISH GRAND PRIX.. I hope you all had a good Easter. I caught up with some friends and had some good downtime. It's a bit odd in the UK at the moment with all the bank holidays, but the weather has been sensational. And, of course, I ate a few Easter eggs. He spoke exclusively to Formula1.com Q: Nick, after three races back in full racing mode are you satisfied with your performance so far? Nick Heidfeld: Not fully satisfied to be honest with you. I think both for me, having a podium, and for the team,. That said, soon enough we might see MotoGP heading into the land of the Gandhi on the same Buddh international Formula1 circuit which could also accommodate the premier motorcycle racing event. Today, the deadline set by Formula1s governing body FIA, asking the Bahraini F1 Grand Prix organizers to inform it about whether the 2011 Bahrain Grand Prix can be held later this year expires. While the organizers have not confirmed whether the 2011. Full story: Formula1.com Oscar-nominated British screenwriter Peter Morgan is working on a script to immortalise Niki Lauda's 1976 season as a film. A typically blunt Lauda said he is giving some thought as to who should play him.. This is one rock band Indian rock enthusiasts, young and old have been waiting to hear and what an occasion it will be even as the high pitched wail of Formula1 cars will reverberate across the Buddh Indian Formula1 Grand Prix circuit as a certain Mr. Even as the knives are out with critics questioning Michael Schumacher's decision to stage a comeback into Formula1, 2012 could be the last year for Michael Schumacher in Formula1. While Schumacher is trying hard to put Mercedes F1 Team on the podium,. Pirelli wants to open discussions with teams about changing the wet weather tyre allocation limits on Formula 1 weekends to prevent drivers running out of sets. Under the current F1 rules, drivers are limited to four sets of intermediate tyres and. Sauber adds that rookie Sergio Perez has exceeded his expectations. Formula1.com Double world champion Mika Hakkinen believes that Sebastian Vettel has become a better driver after winning the 2010 title. Hakkinen says: \"It really gives you confidence..

Admin
Admin

https://kriv.forum2x2.ru

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum