kriv forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

severiano ballesteros

Go down

severiano ballesteros Empty severiano ballesteros

Post  Admin Sat May 07, 2011 5:49 am

Spanish golf legend Severiano Ballesteros, who underwent surgery for a brain tumour three years ago, has suffered a \"severe deterioration\" of his condition, his family said Friday in a statement on his website. \"The Ballesteros family reports that. Furthermore, Seve Ballesteros' condition has taken a turn for the worse as he continues his battle with brain cancer. We'll give you the latest and look back at his amazing career as the golf world continues to reel from this news.. This one's personal because Seve was part of my world in a previous work life, one where I spent my misguided youth as a golf writer for a metropolitan daily. Loved Seve. Loved his youth, his swagger, his style. He'd casually greet me with one of his. MADRID - Seve Ballesteros has had a \"severe deterioration'' in his condition 2 1/2 years after multiple operations to remove a cancerous brain tumor. The 54-year-old golf great is home in northern Spain. - DALLAS - Kobe Bryant and the Lakers try to. MADRID - Spanish golfer Seve Ballesteros has suffered a severe deterioration in his neurological state, his family said in a statement on the player's website on Friday. (GOLF/BALLESTEROS, moved, by Iain Rogers, 400 words) BARCELONA - Tour rookie Scott. MADRID - The family of Seve Ballesteros says the 54-year-old has. MODESTO, CA - Modesto police detectives arrested an employee of a local restaurant owner on suspicion of fatally stabbing his boss Wednesday night. Zhi Jian Mei, 28, was arrested and. We welcome comments that advance the story directly or with relevant tangential information. We try to block comments that use offensive language, all capital letters or appear to be spam, and we review comments frequently to ensure they meet our. Golfing great Seve Ballesteros has suffered \"a severe deterioration\" in his condition 2 1/2 years after he had multiple surgeries to remove a cancerous brain tumor. After putting the final touches on a deceptively simple-looking 8-under-par 64 around. MADRID - The family of Seve Ballesteros says the 54-year-old has. SACRAMENTO - Sacramento Kings fans will get a chance next week to celebrate the. SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, CA - A South Lake Tahoe baby boy just wasn't going to wait to be born at the. Sad news out of Spain regarding the health of Severiano Ballesteros, 54, the great golfing champion who has been in tenuous health since having a cancerous brain tumor removed 2 1/2 years ago. Seve was in his prime, winning majors, when I started to.

Admin
Admin

https://kriv.forum2x2.ru

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum