kriv forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kentucky derby 2011 odds

Go down

kentucky derby 2011 odds Empty kentucky derby 2011 odds

Post  Admin Sat May 07, 2011 5:45 am

He won the 2009 Derby on a 50-1 horse, Mine That Bird. Mike Smith, the jockey for Twinspired won the 2005 Derby on a 50-1 horse (Giacomo) and has a chance to do it again with 30-1. Here are the odds for all 20 horses in this year's Kentucky Derby. Over the next 30 hours or so until we crown our 137th Kentucky Derby champion, I'll bring you updates on weather, odds, stories and everything Derby. I will also give you my picks and wagering selections for the Kentucky Derby, Kentucky Oaks,. Set out your seersucker and stock up on the Maker's Mark those are both no-brainers as you prepare for Saturday's 137th Running of the Kentucky Derby. With a mint julep in hand, you'll want to have a horse to root for, or else the race will be over. (The Spread) The Risen Star winner Mucho Macho Man is starting to gain some attention as the 2011 Kentucky Derby draws near. Odds: Oddsmakers from online sports book Bodog.com listed Mucho Macho Man at 1400 earlier this week when they updated their. The 3-year-old Colt owned by Gary Barder and trained by Peter Miller had a opening morning line of 30/1 in 2011 Kentucky Derby odds with jockey Pat Valenzuela in the reins. Comma To The Top has a long resume of racing experience with a 4th place finish. The positions for the Kentucky Derby are drawn each year and the moment the spots are released, they're analyzed a great deal and can often change the odds in the race. This year, Nehro, who's listed as a 6-1 favorite has drawn the No.. The Kentucky Oaks is a Grade I stakes, 1 1/8-mile race for three-year-old Thoroughbred fillies that's held annually on the Friday before the Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs. The winner receives a $500000 purse, the Kentucky Oaks Trophy and a large. The odds makers have some as long shots, but not long enough if you ask me. Watch Me Go has two big factors working against it. First, it's in the 20 th position. It's not exactly the place that you want to be. While there have been winners from the 20. Let's see what each of the Kentucky Derby horses have to say, starting in post position #1 with Archarcharch and ending with Watch Me Go in pp #20. TRS: Your Arkansas Derby was the fastest prep race of 2011. Bloodhorse.com's Steve Haskin says you may. They say that this year's 2011 Kentucky Derby is a race where any horse can win. There's so much parity among the competitors that there's really no need for favorites. One of the middle-of-the pack horses that's been getting plenty of buzz leading up.

Admin
Admin

https://kriv.forum2x2.ru

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum