kriv forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

manny pacquiao vs shane mosley

Go down

manny pacquiao vs shane mosley Empty manny pacquiao vs shane mosley

Post  Admin Sat May 07, 2011 5:48 am

That's the question for Shane Mosley. As a 5-1 underdog against Manny Pacquiao, he's not a bad proposition. After all, with a guaranteed $20 million going to the favored fighter/crooner/congressman, the purses are being divided at a mere 4-1 ratio.. Manny Pacquiao, widely considered the world's best pound-for-pound fighter, is defending his WBO welterweight championship against \"Sugar\" Shane Mosley on Saturday at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas (9 pm ET, Showtime PPV, $54.95).. Pacquiao's official purse is $6 million on the Nevada contract but he is guaranteed $20 million from by Top Rank because of PPV. There's not a lot to say here and I don't post this for any other reason but as a continuation of the earlier discussion. Watch Superstar Manny Pacquiao, world champion and a national hero in the Philippines; defend his crown as he takes on hard-punching Sugar Shane Mosley. Become a part of the action live this Saturday, May 7 th at 8:00 PM (ET) on Pay-Per-View.. Arum kicked things off with a thinly veiled (if you can even call it that) shot at Golden Boy and CEO Richard Schaefer during the undercard press conference at the MGM Grand for Saturday night's Manny Pacquiao vs Shane Mosley fight.. Johnson, who is most famous for his incredibly excitable coverage of March Madness and the NFL, will still call Saturday's fight between Manny Pacquiao and Shane Mosley for Showtime pay-per-view. I have not been kind, to say the least, in my assessment. His comeback attempt on the undercard of the fight between Manny Pacquiao and Shane Mosley was derailed by what was announced as a rib injury. In reality, the years of rumors that Pavlik liked to drink somewhat more than \"socially\" were confirmed as he. The people who don't like Pacquiao or respect Mayweather's cold, clinical style more can hate on Manny all they want. The simple fact remains, Manny's style makes for entertaining fights, no objective boxing fan can deny that. Not good. Sugar Shane's. Saturday: Showtime PPV, Manny Pacquiao (52-3-2, 38 KOs) vs. Shane Mosley (46-6, 39 KOs) for Pacquiao's WBO welterweight title, MGM Grand, Las Vegas May 13: ESPN Friday Night Fights (ESPN2), Kendall Holt (26-4, 14 KOs) vs. Julio Diaz (38-6,. One of the first headliners that brought in good ratings for the Showboat cards was Manny Pacquiao's Hall of Fame trainer, the one and only Freddie Roach. I've only seen the O2 on TV but anytime you've got English fans drinking, singing and watching.

Admin
Admin

https://kriv.forum2x2.ru

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum