kriv forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mosley vs pacquiao

Go down

mosley vs pacquiao Empty mosley vs pacquiao

Post  Admin Sat May 07, 2011 5:49 am

That's the question for Shane Mosley. As a 5-1 underdog against Manny Pacquiao, he's not a bad proposition. After all, with a guaranteed $20 million going to the favored fighter/crooner/congressman, the purses are being divided at a mere 4-1 ratio.. His comeback attempt on the undercard of the fight between Manny Pacquiao and Shane Mosley was derailed by what was announced as a rib injury. In reality, the years of rumors that Pavlik liked to drink somewhat more than \"socially\" were confirmed as he. Watch Superstar Manny Pacquiao, world champion and a national hero in the Philippines; defend his crown as he takes on hard-punching Sugar Shane Mosley. Become a part of the action live this Saturday, May 7 th at 8:00 PM (ET) on Pay-Per-View.. I made my picks for these fights on the first episode of Bad Left Hook Radio on Wednesday. This feature is more intended for those many casual viewers who plan to buy the show but don't know much about the undercard. If they intend to watch (which is. It must also be taken into account that Margarito had been caught trying to plaster his wraps before the Mosley bout. Who knows what that did to him mentally. Pacquiao vs. Clottey: 246/1231 punches landed, including 232/682 power shots. Pacquiao vs.. We'll also have live coverage of Golden Boy's Solo Boxeo show on Telefutura at 11:35, main evented by Librado Andrade vs Aaron Pryor Jr. Here's a five-minute interview with England's Ryan Rhodes, who is looking forward to his crack at Saul Alvarez on. Arum kicked things off with a thinly veiled (if you can even call it that) shot at Golden Boy and CEO Richard Schaefer during the undercard press conference at the MGM Grand for Saturday night's Manny Pacquiao vs Shane Mosley fight.. We'll save the best for last, so we start with Mosley. Shane Mosley vs. Antonio Margarito - January 24, 2009 (Mosley TKO-9) That date is not a misprint. It's been over two years since Mosley's last win. And it came against a fighter whose career's. Johnson, who is most famous for his incredibly excitable coverage of March Madness and the NFL, will still call Saturday's fight between Manny Pacquiao and Shane Mosley for Showtime pay-per-view. I have not been kind, to say the least, in my assessment. Keep it clean. Any post with language that we consider obscene, vulgar, lewd or sexually-oriented will be automatically deleted. No violent threats, whether it's against another commenter or a public figure. If you really want Pat Robertson or Keith.

Admin
Admin

https://kriv.forum2x2.ru

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum