kriv forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

psn back online

Go down

psn back online Empty psn back online

Post  Admin Sat May 07, 2011 5:51 am

Sony's popular online gaming portal, PlayStation Network, was shut down a few weeks ago after the company recognized that the security of 77 million users' personal information had been compromised. I guess in hindsight it's a good thing my PS3 was put. Sony Online Entertainment promised back in April that it would \"make good\" for all the DC Universe Online downtime resulting from the PlayStation Network/SOE security breach. At the time, the bone-throwing was slated to begin on April 30 and although. As if to justify my paranoia their Online servers were then compromised and thousands of credit card numbers were obtained through their MMO subscription service. Sony Online Entertainment was then shut down. BBC business mentions that roughly 12700. Sony disclosed on April 26 that thieves had stolen account information of up to 77 million users on the PlayStation Network and Qriocity. A week later, the company admitted on May 2 that the Sony Online Entertainment gaming service had also been. We sincerely regret any inconvenience or concern this outage has caused, and rest assured that we're going to get the services back online as quickly as we can. We received a number of questions and comments yesterday and early today relating to the. Well Sony is certainly taking their sweet time getting the network online, aren't they? I mean, they are rebuilding it for better security, but man has this been an ordeal. I just wanna download some damn LittleBigPlanet 2 maps!. Can you believe I've never once played multiplayer on both Live and PSN? And I still love the shit out of both consoles. Because Sony Rocks,and my PS3 is AWESOME!..Even though i don't play online i will support Playstion till the day i decompose!. PSN has been offline since 20 April in the wake of a security breach that saw 77 million account details accessed by a hacker. It was thought the network could have been restored yesterday, but it has yet to go live. \"We don't know the precise details. When is the PSN going to be back online? - I know that I have posted in some of my past entries that Sony had promised that they would be back this week. But it turns out that it is not. So I don't want bad feedback from you my followers because I'm. Just as Sony confirms it's about to put parts of the PSN back online finally, a hacker group has said it's poised to launch a third wave of digital assault on Sony's online presence as punishment for its weak security. Sony's making moves to offer free.

Admin
Admin

https://kriv.forum2x2.ru

Back to top Go down